- Suryoday Bank aimed to create a uniform look and feel at their banks – all over India.
- A key requirement was to enhance the brand visibility to ensure the customers and prospects are aware of the brand presence across cities.
- The requirement for a superior branding service was intended at creating a professional-banking experience for customers.
- AGX conducted an in-depth study of Suryoday bank branches to provide them with the best solution.
- The implementation of glow-sign boards for the main bank branches in metropolitan cities, and non-glow-sign boards for the MFIs (Micro Finance Institutions) in tier-2 and tier-3 cities was recommended.
- Inorder to fulfill the objective of offering superior customer experience, AGX created customised branding solutions that included varied combinations of media components, rendered layout of the store and other elements. An optimal solution was finally decided upon.
Catered to their expectations of offering a uniform but unique banking experience to their customers, the bank enhanced their service. They were also able to create brand awareness in tier 2-3 cities, and rural areas.
- One of the key benefits offered by AGX is standardized branding as opposed to the non-uniform services provided by local vendors.
- AGX offered a single platform for all executions with proper reports providing customer satisfaction to the marketing team.