- Stylize the old traditional concrete booths.
- Make the touchpoint more appealing and youthful to cater to all age groups of customers.
- We completed a thorough research which yielded interesting insights.
- Mother Dairy was selling its milk through vending machines and later started selling in packs of 500 ml and 1 ltr.
- Sales was generated through Mother Dairy owned milk booths which were operated by Ex- Army Personals and through Normal Kirana Stores.
- Old traditional booths were considered as just a milk selling point, which had a footfall with an average age of 35-40 years.
- Our Design and Execution teams worked hand in hand with Mother Dairy Team to understand the operational requirements.
- After a lot of sessions to finalize design and material specifications, a blue print design was presented to the Mother Dairy team, after which we successfully created a proto, at Ghaziabad.
- The booth design received overwhelming response and won many accolades internally.
- Cities covered: Ghaziabad, Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Nagpur, Amravati, Akola, Chandrapur, Kolkata, Varanasi
- 6 booths covered across Varanasi
- Total no. milk booths executed: 110 and counting
- Total no. of franchise booths executed: 28 and counting
- Recently initiated working for Safal, another subsidiary of the brand
If the creatives, colour themes and elements are used intelligently, they can impact the mindset of the target group and help in driving footfall.